Venti is a 5-star Anemo bow-holding character in the famous RPG game Genshin Impact. His support, as well as crowd control abilities, are unmatched compared to other Genshin Impact characters. If you are looking for information related to the best Venti build in Genshin Impact, then this article will provide brief information for an excellent Venti build, covering ascension materials, talents, artifacts, weapons, as well as suitable team compositions.
Wind’s Grand Ode and Skyward Sonnet are both Venti’s Elemental Burst and Elemental Skill, whereas Windrider and Stormeye are his passive talents. Venti is best against mobs because of his crowd control abilities.
Best Build for Venti in Genshin Impact: Expert Recommendations
At Level 20, Venti has 2127 HP, 76 attacks, 135 defence, and 100% Energy Recharge Ascension Stat. At Level 80, he has 9791 HP, 245 attacks, 622 defence, and 132% Energy Recharge Ascension Stat. Venti secures an A Tier in Sub-DPS, S Tier in Support, and SS Tier in Exploration.
Any player’s best build comprises a suitable set of equipment as well as a good team composition. Different players can have different opinions regarding the use of weapons and skill sets, but the expert views on the best Venti build in Genshin Impact are given below:
Venti’s Swirl Sub-DPS Build
- Best Weapon: Elegy for the End.
- Alternative Weapons: The Stringless, Windblume Ode, and Fading Twilight are the best alternative weapons.
- Best Artifact: Viridescent Venerer (4-piece set).
- Main Stats: Venti’s main stats include Elemental Mastery on Sands, Anemo Damage Bonus on Goblet, and CRIT Rate or CRIT Damage on Circlet.
- Sub-Stats: Energy Recharge, ATK%, Elemental Mastery, CRIT Rate, and CRIT Damage are recommended sub-stats.
This DPS Build for Venti focuses on Elemental Mastery the most. Viridescent Venerer’s set bonus enhances Elemental Mastery, which can be challenging to achieve but is highly beneficial when dealing with multiple enemies at once.
Read More: Best Xiao Build in Genshin Impact
Venti’s Critic Sub-DPS Build
- Best Weapon: Aqua Simulacra.
- Alternative Weapons: Skyward Harp, Elegy for the End, and The Stringless are the best suitable replacement weapons.
- Best Artifacts: Viridescent Venerer (4-piece set) is Venti’s best artifact.
- Main Stats: Goblet (Anemo Damage Bonus), Sands (Attack%), and Circlet (CRIT Rate/CRIT Damage) are Venti’s main stats.
- Sub-Stats: Energy Recharge, CRIT Damage/CRIT Rate, and Elemental Mastery are recommended sub-stats.
This build is more effective for tackling single enemies and requires 180% energy recharge.
Venti’s Anemo Support Build
- Best Weapon: Elegy for the End.
- Alternative Weapons: Favonius Warbow, Windblume Ode, and The Stringless are suitable replacement weapons.
- Best Artifacts: Viridescent Venerer (4-piece set) is the most recommended artifact for this build.
- Main Stats: Sands (Energy Recharge), Goblet (Anemo Damage Bonus), and Circlet (Attack%/Elemental Mastery).
- Sub-Stats: Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, CRIT Damage, and CRIT Rate.
This Venti build is useful for crowd control and focuses on dealing with grouped enemies. It requires about 200% Energy Recharge.
Best Artifacts for Venti’s Build
Artifacts enhance the overall performance of characters, and Venti, as an Anemo character, also benefits from suitable artifacts to unlock his full potential. Some of the most recommended artifacts for Venti by experienced players are:
|Artifact Set||2-Piece Set Bonus||4-Piece Set Bonus|
|Viridescent Venerer||Increases Anemo Damage Bonus by 15%||Increases Swirl damage by 60%|
|Emblem||Increases Energy Recharge by up to 20%||Increases Elemental Burst damage by 25% of Energy Recharge|
|Noblesse Oblige||Increases Elemental Burst by up to 20%||Increases teammates’ attack by 20% for 12 seconds|
Best Weapons for Venti
Aqua Simulacra, The Stringless, Favonius Warbow, Sacrificial Bow, Thundering Pulse, and Elegy for the End are some of the best weapons for enhancing Venti’s combat abilities and performance. These exceptional weapons amplify his abilities, creating a symphony of destruction.
Venti’s Talent Priority
Every Genshin Impact character has their own talents, and upgrading these talents increases the proficiency of their abilities:
- Elemental Burst: Skyward Sonnet inflicts Anemo damage on a group of enemies by summoning a strong Windstorm. Upgrading this talent can surely increase Venti’s crowd control abilities as well as the overall damage output.
- Elemental Skill: Venti’s Divine Marksmanship talent is responsible for dealing with Anemo damage and aiding in energy regeneration.
In Genshin Impact, all characters require ascension materials that are necessary for in-game progress and ranking up characters, thereby boosting their overall performance. Some of the ascension materials for Venti include:
Read More: Best Lisa Build in Genshin Impact
Best Constellations for Venti
Venti’s Constellations have an average quality and create only a minor impact on his overall power. Since Venti is not typically used for charged attacks, his C1 is considered less impactful. However, his C2 and C3 are somehow useful as they increase Venti’s personal damage. Most players do not reach C4 and C6, which provide powerful attributes. Splitting Gales, Breeze of Reminiscence, and Ode to Thousand Winds are considered suitable Constellations for Venti.
Venti’s Best Team Composition
The flexible character Venti is easy to adjust to many different team compositions, but the best teammates for him are characters who can deal damage to groups. In freeze teams, Ganyu is the best partner for Venti as she can deal significant damage in combat, while Venti provides energy refund and grouping abilities. In a team consisting of Bennett, Xingqiu, and Fischl, Venti is the best suitable fourth member to complement their abilities. Another good team composition for Venti includes Venti, Ganyu, Ayaka, and Xiangling.
After a detailed overview of Venti’s build, we can conclude that his crowd control and support abilities are unmatched when used wisely with the best team compositions, artifacts, weapons, and skills. While opinions may vary regarding the best Venti builds in Genshin Impact, the recommended build from experienced players has been explained in the above article. The best teammates for Venti are characters who excel at dealing high damage to groups. When utilised effectively, Venti can significantly enhance your team’s overall proficiency in combat.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Increase Venti’s Elemental Burst Damage?
Venti’s Elemental Burst damage can be increased by placing him with characters who have the ability to create elemental reactions. For example, Xiangling can apply for Pyro status, and when combined with Venti’s Elemental Burst, it inflicts massive damage on enemies. Moreover, using the right set of artifacts also improves the damage from reactions.
Are Venti’s Constellations Worth Investing?
Constellations greatly enhance the overall proficiencies of Venti in combat; However, this support character can do well even without constellations. So, you must focus on other beneficial aspects for any wish investment.
Can I Use Venti as the Main DPS Character?
Venti is not a suitable choice for being used as the main DPS character because of its prominent support role. However, it can still be used as the main DPS character in various team compositions.
- GAMING2023.12.078 Cringe-Worthy Game Delays of 2023 | We Almost Cried!
- AI2023.12.07Latest AI Writing Assistant From Google: “Help Me Write” AI Feature for Chrome Browser Users
- GAMING2023.12.07Diablo 4: Blizzard Has Now Fixed the Accidental Nerf It Gave to Every Player
- AI2023.12.07Sports Illustrated Accused of Publishing AI-Written Articles